Sunday 6 April 2014

Being a black mans BITCH!!!

THE FOLLOWING STORY IS 100% TRUE AND I WILL POST PICS FROM THE INTERNET THAT REPRESENT WHAT IT IS THAT IS HAPPENING IN THE STORY AS VISUAL AIDS. ENJOY!!




Ok so about a month ago, I as on Fetlife, which is a basically a Kinky adult facebook for any kind of fetish or niche you can think of. Needless to say there a shitload of whitebois, and white wives and BBC's on that site all looking to further the lifestyle and cause. Well I was looking for BBC close to me the a while back and I was talking to this guy who was about 8 inches and he sad he was real dominant, and he was okay with letting a whiteboi serve him....which is awesome cause not alot of black bulls are okay with just a submissive lil whiteboi serving him. So we been talking for a while and he called me one night and I wasnt doing anything so we got to talking and he told me about how he was horny and hasnt busted a nut in over a week. I told him that is a shame I wish I could help. He said I want you to come over tonight, worship this Big Black Dick and drain my heavy black nuts. I told him that I dont know if I would want to jump right into that right off the bat because I have not sucked a black cock in over 6 months and I was nervous, not to mention we had never met before, he told me to shut up and that if I ever wanted to talk to him again it was tonight or never. I thought about it and said what the fuck, I wanted to suck his big beautiful black cock or why else would i be talking to him, plus i did ask him to train me and teach me respect for the black man as he is superior to my white wimpy submissive little dicked ass. I agreed and I asked him for his address, I told him I would have to shower and change then i would be on my way. From our previous conversations he knew i had a couple pairs of panties, some thigh high stockings, garter belt, and a couple toys (all black of course) so he told me, when your in the shower YOU WILL shave everything from the neck down smooth like a woman, and then you will put on your black panties, stockings and garter belt, ohh and turn on ur vibrating butt plug and stick that in too, then come over and call me when you arrive. I dont know what it was, maybe he hit that submissive nerve inside of me or something, I was shocked at how dominant and demanding he was, I was shaking i was so nervous but my little white pee-pee was hard as a rock and dripping pre-cum, all I said was YES SIR and hung up to get ready. I made sure i looked all smooth and feminine for him because the first meeting was the most important, then i put on some smell good inserted my butt plug finished getting all sexy and then put my boy clothes on over it and got in the car. About 20-30 minutes later I arrived at the hotel he was staying at while he was looking for a place to stay since he was new in town. I called him and said "Sir I am in the parking lot, you told me to call when I arrived." He said I am in room 118 knock and wait until I let you in, when I let you in I want you to go to the middle of the room and strip down to your panties and stockings and kneel with your legs somewhat spread and palms face up on your thighs and eyes toward the ground, I said Yes Sir and he hung up. I got out of my car and walked inside and this being the first time I have ever been out in public wearing female under garments I was nervous and felt like everyone else was watching me and they knew what i was up to and what i had on underneath, paranoid but excited and horny as hell! so I get to room 118 and I knock 3 or 4 times, I dont hear anything but a TV in the room and what seems like 5 minutes goes by but it was really like 30 seconds, he opens the door and is just as handsome as his pics. I did what he told me to, I went to the middle of the room and stripped down to my panties, stockings, and garter and kneeled in the slave position waiting for further instructions.


All I can hear at this point is the fint noise of the voices on the TV in the next room and the muffled buzzing of my vibrating butt plug which is still inside me and still on high. After the door is shut and locked, all i hear are footsteps coming up from behind me, then I feel a hand on my head running through my medium length brown hair, I am grabbed by the hair and my head is pulled back but i do not make eye contact with my black assailant, He says he can hear my butt plug and praises me for being a good gurl and following instructions, I say thank you sir, he slaps me and tells me that I am to address him as daddy or master, so I then say YES MASTER! He then tells me to lean forward and stick my ass up in the air and spread my ass cheeks so he can inspect his bitch, I reply Yes daddy! The next thing i feel is my black lace boyshorts being pulled aside and hum pressing on the butt plug which is inserted firmly in my ass and still vibrating...then he grabs a hand full of ass and squeezes firmly and spanks my ass cheeks a couple of times till i whimper. He asks me if I like that and I reply Yes daddy, he then tells me to go back to kneeling in front of him and look him in the eyes. I return to my knees and look up at my big black daddy with anticipation and nervousness as this is by far the most intimate I have ever been with a man in my life and by far the most submissive. He looks me in the eye and grabs my jaw with his big black hand and then pullsdown his sweatpants to reveal a large 7inches soft big black super thick cock it had to be as thick as a coke can. He then proceeded to call me all kinds of humiliating names and smack me in the face with his massive warm huge black cock, faggot ass white sissy bitch, you know you wanna worship this fat black nigger cock, beg me to put your mouth on it honky. I asked him, Master may this wimpy white little dicked sissy faggot honky bitch please have the honor or worshiping your superior potent magnificent big black cock Daddy! He grabbed me by my head and shoved his cock deep into the back of my throat, which only made my tiny white clit drip even more precum than it had been soaking my panties, all the while still squeezing and roughly spanking my smoothly shaved phat white virgin ass, and now probing my asshole by moving my butt plug in and out as it vibrated, which felt amazing as it put pressure on my now enlarged prostate.
This was by far the most turned on and horny I had ever been in my entire life even till this day, I have never wanted to surrender myself in such a way to another human being, I was no longer a bisexual budding young faggot for black cock only, I was a woman in my mind, I wanted to surrender my body, my asshole(which has never been penetrated by a man) my mouth, my dignity, my pride, all of my self-respect, everything, I would do anything this big black dominant man said or told me to do without question. I only wanted to please him..it was if the world started to turn around him....he was my god. I anxiously tried to guzzle down as much of his thick black cock as i could....and within minuted i was back to sucking black cock like a pro, i had swallowed all 9 thick inches of his manhood, he pubid hair was rubbing on my nose as my nose pressed against his stomach and as i have no gag reflex, i was in no distress so i began to swallow and massage his cock with my throat muscles, everytime i would swallow i would taste a fat globof his precum gettin sucked down my throat and into my empty burning stomach. He then pushed me back of of his cock and told me to sit and stay while he climbed up on the bed, I did as he commanded gladly, kneeling there like a pet dog with saliva running down my face caked up with precum and thick gooey spit and slobber from deep throating my now black daddy and master, panting trying to catch my breath. 




 Still kneeling on the floor like his puppy dog bitch, I waited his command, He whistled and snapped his finger and pointed to betwen his legs as he was now laying on his back with his head and upper body propped up on pillows. I sprang into action and hopped up on the bed and kneeled betwen his muscular thick black thighs and then began to worship his cock after requesting permission from my black god. I licked and kissed up his thighs and then made my way to his groin where I placed my face in his crotch and then looked up at him, licked each one of his heavy black nuts before kissing them and then placing them in my mouth and rolling them around and sucking on the as best i could to taste his musk, I kissed his balls after taking them out of my mouth to show respect for both their size and virility as well as their precious potent creamy contents, which i hoped would later be my reward. I had to breathe in my master's scent and get lost in his musk, as if i were a female dog in heat aching and yearning to be marked by a male with his scent and musk as his property. I lifted his heavy black nutsack and placed my nose snugly between his thigh, nutsack and gooch and deeply inhaled, the most amazing and intoxicating smell of sweaty black ballbag bag with a hint of asscrack, which got me even hotter if that is possible. I then began to really work him with my mouth for about the next 15-20 minutes until my jaw got sore...and every couple of minutes I asked my black daddy master if i could have permission to play with my clit...he denied me everytime with increasing sternness and bass in his voice i could tell he was becoming annoyed with my disobedience but i had to touch my clitty i just had to. He told me that if i asked again I would be sorry and that he would kick me out as I was with no clothes no nothing, so i humbly remembered my place as a submissive white faggot boi, who's sexual needs were of no concern nor should they be, I was here to service and worship, my new black master. I was here to learn humility and sacrifice myself to him and pay respect and bow in homage to his black superiority, how dare i forget that.
I then start thinking of a way to apoligize to my superior black master for offending him by putting my insignificant sexual needs before that of a superior black man and not just a black man but the very black man that was auditioning me to be his new white fuck toy...my new potential black master/daddy.  I then took his cock out from deep in my tight wet white throat and asked permission to speak, he said "what do you want now cunt" I said Daddy it would be an honor for me if you would do the honors of taking my cherry, he said what you talking bout hoe? I replied, My boi pussy Master I have never been penetrated by anyone....I will only serve black and I would be honored if you would take my boi pussy master! He said I aint got no condoms bitch, I replied, you do not require on master you are a superior black man, your seed should never fall in a condom, it should never be wasted it is too precious, you should just empty your heavy load of potent black seed inside me as if i were a white woman wombs master! It is the least i can do for your generosity and letting me worship you, and it is my duty as an inferior white boi-pussy to offer myholes for your pleasure and release master! He said naw bitch keep sucking. I contunied to suck his thick black monster for another half hour or so and then he put me back on my knees and started to jerk himself off over my face and then told me here it comes put your mouth on it slut. I clamped my mouth around his monster of a cock and waited for the blast of heavy potent precious black seed that was to fill my mouth and stomach, it was a massive load and as he grunted loudly and thrusted down my throat with such force i could not help but gag, with pride as i did not spill a drop of his precious potent black nectar!! I drained every last inch of his cock with my mouth and then gargled it for him until he told me to swallow like a good white slut should. until he smeared the rest of it on my face and told me to clean him off. I proceeded to clean him off and then when he was soft and I had cleaned every drop and sucked the remaining sweat off of his heavy black ballsack. I kissed each one of his massive black nuts and then the head of his superior black cock before tucking it back into his boxers. I then looked up at him and thanked him with dried black cum on my face. 

After I thanked him for my opportunity to show him my white inferiority and worship his black superiority I asked him if i could go to the bathroom and clean the thick dried sperm and spit off of my face, he said no, that I was to get dressed right now and then leave him and he would call me when he wanted to see me again. I looked puzzled, he then said now bitch did i stutter or something you stupid white cunt get the fuck out...I said Yes Master and proceeded to walk out him shutting the door behind me, still with sperm and saliva all over my face now in the hallway....with no place to clean it anywhere. So i walked down the hallway trying not to get seen, I then walk into the main lobby and there is a middle aged black man who looked thuggish, sitting next to a chubbier ghetto looking white girl no doubt his obedient white bitch, both looking at me...and i turned bright red....out walks the black lady working behind the counter of this low budget hotel,  she just smirks.....knowing i went to visit room 118, no doubt she knew who the occupant was....and that i was a lil white boi in the middle of the night visiting a much older single black man....coming out with looking disheveled looking like a glazed donut.....I was so emberrassed when the black guy raised his shades and looked at me and just chuckled.....his white bitch knew what was up no doubt....that was my first time with a black man in a long time...but i would do it again in a heartbeat....this time i would love to lose my cherry on my boi-cunt......i want to surrender it to black soo bad....so if any of you black bulls in NC wanna get this...hit me up ill talk to you and send you pics and see whats up...I am 100% real....and clean....and a VIRGIN!!!

Anyway I hope you liked my true as fuck story.....comment subscribe....but most of all...repesct black power and BREED BLACK!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I wish It was me worshipping BBC

    idgarawya@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very hot story, Never ever been with a man...maybe I could try??

      Delete
  2. WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU!!!
    ARDEN XX

    ReplyDelete